• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

41st Match - United Arab Emirates v West Indies (15th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smash84

The Tiger King
i think it was firdose moonda who wrote that the UAE players were really looking to get back quickly on their return flights just in case bad weather holds them up :laugh:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
oh wow. This is getting over in a hurry :laugh:
Needs to be too for the Windies.

They need to at the very least ensure their margin of victory pushes their NRR ahead of Pakistan's going into the last match, so Pakistan have to defeat Ireland today & can't get away with a narrow loss.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Great bowling but I think that was an ordinary shot, this ball wasn't as good as the previous one that got a wicket.

smash84

The Tiger King
Needs to be too for the Windies.

They need to at the very least ensure their margin of victory pushes their NRR ahead of Pakistan's going into the last match, so Pakistan have to defeat Ireland today & can't get away with a narrow loss.
If Pakistan lose narrowly then pakistan should be making the QFs i presume since Ireland's nrr is really low.

Zinzan

If Pakistan lose narrowly then pakistan should be making the QFs i presume since Ireland's nrr is really low.
Not if WI ensure their current NRR of -0.5 ends up better than Pakistan's current -0.1 by the end of their game vs. UAE today. Then even a narrow loss will see Pakistan out with Ireland obviously getting to 8 points a hence clinching 3rd place.

This is going perfectly for the Windies so far.

Zinzan

Ireland would have more wins so it wouldn't matter. They'd be through. You would only be on a NRR decision with WI.
Yeah, there's no chance NZ meet will Ireland in the quarter now given if Ireland lose today, they'll be out, but if they win, they'll qualify 3rd.

I say this based on the assumption the Windies win this game.

andmark

International Captain
The fact the commentator was disappointed at that "miss-field" is really reflective of modern cricket. It wasn't an awful miss but the standards are so high now.

smash84

The Tiger King
Not if WI ensure their current NRR of -0.5 ends up better than Pakistan's current -0.1 by the end of their game vs. UAE today. Then even a narrow loss will see Pakistan out with Ireland obviously getting to 8 points a hence clinching 3rd place.

This is going perfectly for the Windies so far.
ahhh...i keep forgetting ireland are already on 6 points

Flem274*

123/5
p.s. how ****ing funny would it be if the windies needed 10 to win and then they took that 45 minute lunch break only for the cyclone to arrive?