• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

37th Match - New Zealand v Bangladesh (13th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't claim to have read every post that Blocky has ever written, because **** that noise, but I never once saw a post from him that made me think his criticism of Taylor's alleged laziness was ever racially based.
Yeah, I never got that impression either, but may have missed something.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Must admit, Anderson bowled well yesterday, even if he was made to look better in contrast with McClenaghan.

Greenlite

U19 Debutant
He lost his knack for taking key wickets in the second half of the innings due to lack of game time, so if he is wicketless he is rubbish, unfortunately. Same thing "might" happen to Mills and NMac, becoming expensive etc.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Come on, McClenenenenen has always had games where he looked woeful and games he is made to look a genius.

I think the only thing that can be taken away from yesterday is that he was bad yesterday and a fit Milne is the safer option right now.

If either Mills or McClenenenen play in the knockouts I'd still back them to do the job. They aren't Dev****. They're pretty gun.

Flem274*

123/5
Come on, McClenenenenen has always had games where he looked woeful and games he is made to look a genius.

I think the only thing that can be taken away from yesterday is that he was bad yesterday and a fit Milne is the safer option right now.

If either Mills or McClenenenen play in the knockouts I'd still back them to do the job. They aren't Dev****. They're pretty gun.
the canon NZ second string attack is still top four in the world at least imo. Mills, Henry, Mitch, NcCullum and Neesham is insane bench strength. Bennett, a good bowler himself, doesn't get a look in.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
2nd ODI: New Zealand v Sri Lanka at Hamilton, Jan 15, 2015 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

its harsh on mclenaghan 6 weeks out no bowling come in on that pitch after the ball stops swinging.

Milne would have been better? strikes me the same as this match right where milne was better 2nd ODI: New Zealand v Sri Lanka at Hamilton, Jan 15, 2015 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
It's nothing like that match at all:
- No early wickets against the Lankans. They were 58/0 after 12. Mitch came on to bowl when Bangladesh were in big trouble of collapsing
- Dilshan on a rampage
- Defending a small target, no scoreboard pressure
- Milne actually took the big wicket, even if he was expensive, unlike McCleneghan.