• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

35th Match - Scotland v Sri Lanka (11th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 35th Match of the World Cup between Scotland and Sri Lanka (Bellerive Oval, Hobart).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Andy Murray should bat 3 for Scotland. He was hitting them well over the weekend.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
deffo, I have crossed over to the dark side and can now moved into the three bowlers isn't enough camp..i want malinga, chameera and lakmal plus satchi if herath is still unfit..

Midwinter

State Captain
Th is game is about the batting line ups, The Scots have a chance to make some runs to put pressure on Sri Lanka but have they the bowling to hold Sri Lankas batting which has been impressive so far.

kuttipatty

Cricket Spectator
Who will score most runs and who will take most wickets ?

Sangakara has a record to set by 4th consecutive century 8-)

Can Malinga do well in this match - what you guys think? :D

viriya

International Captain
He's barely gotten a hit, he's the kind of guy who tends to shine when most needed anyway, I'm not worried
Yea I'm expecting Sanga to fail in the knockouts and Mahela to pick things up.. that's the standard formula for SL over the years.

That being said, we might be seeing Sanga and Mahela for in ODIs for only 2 more games.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Don't see the point in playing Tharanga at 7. Tharanga and Prasanna 2 deadweights in our side.
Because your other finishers have been so woeful and you have two quality allrounders in the top 5.

Gives you wonky balance issues.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sri Lanka win the toss and bat.

This could be a big one.
Yep, quite possibly. But I'm hoping the Scots bring their best bowling performance of the tournament and at least make it vaguely competitive.