• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

32nd Match - Australia v Sri Lanka (8th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 32nd Match of the World Cup between Australia and Sri Lanka (Sydney Cricket Ground).

Riggins

International Captain
Could you put the date in the title of these match threads? I don't know about others but what the number of the match is doesn't really mean anything to me and something like 6 March - Australia vs Sri Lanka would be a lot more helpful.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Big game this as winning or losing could decide who plays SA in the quarters.

I wouldn't put it past SL to sneak a victory here, especially if they bat first.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Going to this game on Sunday evening. Very much looking forward to sitting up in the new Bradman Stand at the spiritual Home of Cricket and downing a lot of alcohol while watching.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Could you put the date in the title of these match threads? I don't know about others but what the number of the match is doesn't really mean anything to me and something like 6 March - Australia vs Sri Lanka would be a lot more helpful.
Sure no problem.

Only took 32 matches for someone to ask :p :D

Daemon

Can we have the betting odds in the thread title as well? Maybe the weather forecast and the players cricrate ranking as well while we're at it?

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Although I'm supporting them, Be damn surprised if SL win this - don't think the Lankans have as good a side as people are making out.

morgieb

Who is making SL out to be a good side?
Most of the Kiwi posters.

In fairness, their batting is close to the best in the comp (though they lack really good icing). Their bowling on the other hand is ****house.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Other than sanga and mathews why would their batting be the best of the comp?

Best of the comp is surely either South africa or india.