• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

31st Match - New Zealand v Afghanistan (8th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Afghanistan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
UAE has been okay when handling lower speeds but totally at bay when the speed comes near 140. So I expect them to fold around 130 or so.

Jimbo the giant

U19 12th Man
There's a theory always do what your opposition least want you to do. I hope we roll then for 50 because of that. At least if they bowled first both their batting and bowling would get a workout.

Last edited:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
There's a theory always do what your opposition least want you to do. I hope we roll then for 50 because of that. At least if they bowled first botg their batting and bowling would get a workout.
you're right getting rolled for 50 is probably what they least want to do

BeeGee

International Captain
UAE has been okay when handling lower speeds but totally at bay when the speed comes near 140. So I expect them to fold around 130 or so.
I doubt the UAE will even make it to the ground, let alone fold for 130.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
*** off lost the toss again ffs, I really wanted us to get batting practice today...gutted.