• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

27th Match - Bangladesh v Scotland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bangladesh pick Afghan players in their BPL teams. I'm exempting them from further criticism.
That's awesome. But I'm in the Scottish camp today. Would love to see them win one after that agonising loss in Dunedin.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Actually starting to get really nervous here. It's the hope that gets you.

And don't ****ing sweep.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Coetzer's just got to Scotland's highest ever individual score at a World Cup. :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Coetzer has batted really well. Kept playing his strokes. They are the kind of shots which are not test shots but not slogs either. Really value for money in the one day game.

viriya

International Captain
Can't wait for those shocked and tearful Bangladesh supporters at the end of this match..

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
England can go through with two wins if Scotland win here I think. Lose to afg, beat bang. Go through on nrr. Beat India in quarters. Would be hilarious.