• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

26th Match - Australia v Afghanistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair call, but I think it's a bigger risk to have MMarsh batting number five. Scares me witless tbh

Xuhaib

International Coach
Hahaha Is there a pool question who will win the game? LOL. Rather how big will the winning margin be. TBH we should be happy if we can avoid a historic humiliation.

All I hope from my team is to avoid setting some negative record.

IF Aus bat first and score 300 It will be great job done by Afghan bowling. In response making above 100 will be respectable. Making 200 will be remarkable.

If we bat first and make anything between 150-200 then we would have done greatly.

Avoid humiliation please.
Nah I genune believe you guys can restrict Aus to under 250 would still loose by 100+ though.

Sarun

U19 Debutant
Faulkner proved his fitness?

And all Perth matches taking place in span of a week or 8 days. Could have spread them out more.

Spikey

Peter Lalor ‏@plalor 36s36 seconds ago
OMG I am watching the team and Shane Watson is not warming up at the moment. Mitch Marsh is. Surely not ...

Ben Horne ‏@BenHorne8 38s38 seconds ago
Shane Watson not warming up with team. Mitch Marsh is.

BAH GOD

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Peter Lalor ‏@plalor 36s36 seconds ago
OMG I am watching the team and Shane Watson is not warming up at the moment. Mitch Marsh is. Surely not ...

Ben Horne ‏@BenHorne8 38s38 seconds ago
Shane Watson not warming up with team. Mitch Marsh is.

BAH GOD
I think it's a show of respect. We don't want Afghanistan to think we're treating them like minnows by playing Watson.

Burgey

If these ****s leave me out I won't do an essay ever again.

#ShaneWatsonThoughts

Spikey

Real balls of steel would have been making this decision following a victory, not a loss

Antihippy

International Debutant
My prediction of low scores after the century for finch is proving correct so far.

On the bright side it increases the chances of him getting a century in the knockout games.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Afghanistan really showing their class with the ball again. To my eyes at least, their bowlers are so much better than any other associate nation which is surprising given how new the players are to international cricket.