• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

25th Match - Pakistan v United Arab Emirates

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xuhaib

International Coach
Shehzad is so talented. If he just stays put on the wicket, can make truckloads of runs.
Gets squared up early on and also has issues with strike rotation I reckon he's talented enough to average 45+ in test cricket if he can work on these areas of his game, also has a very wide range of strokes I believe he will be one of those players who will score a lot of runs during 2-3 years of his peak but will remain inconsistent for the rest of his career.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
such a spineless batting performance. the last few minnows matches have been case studies in not including minnows in future world cups. i wouldnt include any of the teams, including ireland(smashed for 410 yest)
Best dump the Windies then, eh?

Xuhaib

International Coach
we need a big win to boost our NRR and Misbah starts bowling Maqsood and Haris. I respect for all the stability he brought to do the test side post spot fixing but he is one of the worst odi captains I have seen, Pakistan current position in this world cup is a good reflection of his odi leadership skills.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just turned the TV back on.. Was Botham talking about Eden Park when he was saying it's has the smallest boundaries internationally?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we need a big win to boost our NRR and Misbah starts bowling Maqsood and Haris. I respect for all the stability he brought to do the test side post spot fixing but he is one of the worst odi captains I have seen, Pakistan current position in this world cup is a good reflection of his odi leadership skills.
It's a NZ vs. Pakistan quarter final for me.

I'm convinced they'll get enough confidence from today to overcome Ireland, even if it didn't look that way a week ago.

Xuhaib

International Coach
It's a NZ vs. Pakistan quarter final for me.

I'm convinced they'll get enough confidence from today to overcome Ireland, even if it didn't look that way a week ago.
If Ireland bats first gets to 250 we will struggle.Eventhough we will lose easily to both Aus/NZ on current form but I would still choose to face NZ then Aus. When it comes to crunch knock out games Aus, India are two sides you want to avoid as long as possible

Sarun

U19 Debutant
Speaking of NRR, it seems when the hope (for victory) is lost, it is better to keep wickets rather than to hit out and lose wickets (and get hammered in NRR).

jonbrooks

International Debutant
I am wary of Pakistan. I think they'll creep into the quarters and will play NZ. Then anything can happen. Most likely some unknown from Pakistan will Inzi NZ in the quarters and that will be our WC :-(

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I am wary of Pakistan. I think they'll creep into the quarters and will play NZ. Then anything can happen. Most likely some unknown from Pakistan will Inzi NZ in the quarters and that will be our WC :-(
Oh cheer up you miserable sod ;p