• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any updates on McCullum's arm?

jonbrooks

International Debutant
He looked fidgety during the post match interview. I hope it's not broken. I suspect it could be a hairline or even a crack.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
He looked fidgety during the post match interview. I hope it's not broken. I suspect it could be a hairline or even a crack.
Based on what? The fact that he was repeatedly hitting Mitchell Johnson for 6 after he got hit? Or the fact that he said he was fine in the post match interview?

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I was afraid that McCullum may have been so adrenalined up that he kept batting despite a hairline fracture (that would see him out of the CWC).

Waiting for news on that injury is almost as tense as the game tbh.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I can't believe that you can hit sixes off 150kph bowling with a broken arm, even if you're as determined as McCullum. Therefore, I reckon it's mostly severe bruising (his arm was swelled up something wicked at the post-match interview).

Antihippy

International Debutant
To be fair, clarkey also scored centuries with a broken shoulder and also a a back that couldn't bend.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just heard he's had it removed. Will now focus on scoring at a run a ball; half his usual rate.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The bloke refused to show any pain when he was hit and straight after.

He is pure animal. Such a primal beast. Will be awesome to see him hold up the Cup.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The bloke refused to show any pain when he was hit and straight after.

He is pure animal. Such a primal beast. Will be awesome to see him hold up the Cup.
The way you're going on, I thought you meant your cup. Possibly bra cup.