• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brenden McCullum Appreciation Post

It was an incredible performance. When Southee and Boult bowl like this, it's pretty difficult for the batsmen. World class performace. It is amazing to have this bowling attack and we have guys on the sidelines who have done well for NZ. NZ's fielding performance was very good, it was as good as it has been in a pretty long time. I am sure England will bounce back, but good to get the points against a strong England side. Credit to all the bowlers and the fielders. :happy:

bren.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I think his biggest accomplishment is not letting the team implode with infighting after Taylor Gate. I would rate him as our 4th best ODI batsman behind Kane Ross and Corey