• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Better host: Australia or New Zealand?

Who has been the better host?

• Total voters

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I don't like the booing either but it looks like it's here to stay. There just seems to be that portion of the crowd who'll always do that. Really sad.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Colonies, convicts, masters, what year is it in New Zealand, have they got electricity yet.:laugh:
I was referring to England and the other such Commonwealth realms. They're all pretty similar in this respect. Sorry that I didn't spell it out for you, though. Some of us like lyrical icing on our cake statements.

Last edited:

TNT

Banned
I was referring to England and the other such Commonwealth realms. They're all pretty similar in this respect. Sorry that I didn't spell it out for you, though. Some of us like lyrical icing on our cake statements.
No dramas mate, if that's your mindset who am I to question, its not an inquisition so no need to start a crusade.:huh:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
That camel comment is pretty ****ing dire. Love the witness statements though -- boiling down to "they're dickheads, but they weren't racist dickheads"

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Either way, it has really been too long since Australia and New Zealand have hosted an international cricket tournament.

Dead set, another ****ing tournament in South Africa would be enough to make you spew.

BeeGee

International Captain
NZ and Aus are ****ing awesome when it comes to hosting big sporting tournaments. Should do it more often.