• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

23rd Match - Pakistan v Zimbabwe

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anil1405

International Captain
When Misbah said the spirit of 92 would drive them forward, a typical 92ish start of 51 in 19 overs was last thing I thought Pak would visualize.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Man, my captaincy is working brilliantly today. Called Williams and Hamilton as being worth a crack just before they were brought on. Suggested Williams be taken off and replaced by Raza and Raza gets a wicket. Argued Elton shouldn't bowl and he's sucked.

cnerd123

likes this
Hahaha Haris Sohail. Just starting to look fluent, and pulls a long hop straight to midwicket in the circle. Hahahaha

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What's more interesting than the wides is PEWS obsession with them
He is the captain of Pews birth country, can you really blame him, he probably has grown up idolizing Elton.

BTW, I can't blame Misbah for batting slowly, he knows his side.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dad is saying misbah is responsible for pakistan digging a deeper hole and getting haris out.

Hooray for casual cricket fans.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dad is saying misbah is responsible for pakistan digging a deeper hole and getting haris out.

Hooray for casual cricket fans.
Dumbasses like Pews and smali were blaming Misbah too saying it wouldn't be helping Harris.

It's not a run chase ffs. And its Zimbabwe... theyll get 120 in the last 10 if they have the wickets in hand.

smash84

The Tiger King
Dumbasses like Pews and smali were blaming Misbah too saying it wouldn't be helping Harris.

It's not a run chase ffs. And its Zimbabwe... theyll get 120 in the last 10 if they have the wickets in hand.
It was me and anil actually.

But yeah, Misbah is at fault for not rotating the strike often enough and letting the pressure pile