• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

23rd Match - Pakistan v Zimbabwe

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I haven't seen Mupariwa bowl properly for a couple of years now so I'm looking forward to that. I'm really surprised he's only 29; I thought he would've been pushing 35 by now.

He's a proper death bowler too. I think his death bowling style (think Ian Harvey but slower) is probably a bit antiquated in today's international game but it sure as hell has more going for it than Panyangara's. Hopefully Panyangara bowls most of his overs out in the first 35.

smash84

The Tiger King
PEWS what do you reckon about playing an extra quick bowler at the Gabba i.e. rahat ali coming in and no yasir shah

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
PEWS what do you reckon about playing an extra quick bowler at the Gabba i.e. rahat ali coming in and no yasir shah
Silly against Zimbabwe. I think they'd had big problems reading Yasir. Rahat will probably get more out of the pitch but I don't really think the Zimbabwe middle order will be too challenged by him. More worried about Afridi's leggies tbh.

smash84

The Tiger King
i really really hope Zimbabwe win today (and absolutely cream Pakistan today)......this team is just hopeless

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pakistan should just hit the ball on the ground each ball, they'll never get out! Crazy how no one has been bowled yet..

Athlai

Not Terrible
Where is Younis Khan? This sort of top order frailty is exactly why he should be in the team.

lol