• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

22nd Match - England v Sri Lanka

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't think anyone is saying it would be a bad pick per se, I'm just always a tad annoyed about the blokes not getting picked immediately being considered geniuses.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Bell actually has extreme variance in his tempo at the start. Today reminds me a bit of his century in the tri series where he hit loads of balls in the air early. Weird extremes from basically not bothering to try and keep shots down to playing like he did v Scotland on Monday.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Only time for Bell to bat, this. Needs fifty before the twin-headed scimitar of third man and deep point destroys him

viriya

International Captain
That looked like a great effort from Chandimal, but on replay looks like it should've been taken.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Never said Hales was a genius. Just worth a shot.

That isn't really the tone you started this discussion in though is it?

ho-hum maybe it was. I'm deffo going to start watching it when Jurassic Park ends on ITV2+1

BTW what is Warnie saying that is so annoying?

Last edited:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Come on Angie, bowlers choosing that length isn't gonna produce a slip catch put him into short extra and cut off that run...

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
That isn't really the tone you started this discussion in though is it?

ho-hum maybe it was. I'm deffo going to start watching it when Jurassic Park ends on ITV2+1

BTW what is Warnie saying that is so annoying?
Poor commitment. Moeen is batting.