• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

21st Match - India v United Arab Emirates

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Good thing is we do have a long time before we get to the business end. Maybe time enough for Shami to recover. Also a good chance to check how Bhuvi is doing.
Enough time to have more players injured too. Last 12 or so days has seen two gone now. Ishant and now Shami possibly.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
They said it wasn't too serious apparently, they are resting him just to be safe, if any I would want to see where Bhuvi is at, perfect chance to get him in and get some game time, if he's fit of course.

smash84

The Tiger King
India has lost to Kenya, though not in a world cup. We have lost to quite a few 'minnows', so I hope we don't end up losing this some how.
India aren't losing today FFS.

They've been playing exceptionally well since the wc started

anil1405

International Captain
Most boring game of the World Cup so far.

Fact that it is being played on the same day that we witnessed one of the best world cup games doesn't help.

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
Most boring game of the World Cup so far.

Fact that it is being played on the same day that we witnessed one of the best world cup games doesn't help.
It's 1:47 a.m. here, I don't know why I'm bothering to still watch this.

Shame for me being American, and working evenings (local time), I've gotten to sit down and watch a match 1-2 times per week. I end up with the boring stinkers. I sincerely wish I could catch something interesting. :(

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
If India lose a wicket they should send Jadeja next, guy needs game time and this game is done anyways.