• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

19th Match - South Africa v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Abbott in. Both teams look motivated, as they should be. I am picking SA despite Windies looking dead serious for a change.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Promising start by de Kock. Looks in much better shape already than he did vs. India the other day.

cnerd123

likes this
So Behardien has to bowl 10 overs today? Daaaammmn.

Early wicket down too. Not looking good for SA here. Need Amla AB and Steyn to deliver.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
SA's lack of depth is glaring, honestly if you offered Dhoni either of Mclaren or even Albie Morkel he would have taken it in a heartbeat.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I'm not sure who I want to win. Instinctively I say WI because they're the underdogs but I also want a minnow to qualify from this group, which means I may have to root for SA. Hmm.

viriya

International Captain
De Kock has been disappointing lately, makes SA depend way too much on Amla succeeding.

viriya

International Captain
why are SA playing so slow? Is the pitch hard to bat on or some very disciplined bowling?
They are playing "scared" cricket. Guaranteed if this was a meaningless series like they just had at home they would be batting a lot more freely.

Zinzan

Wow didn't realize the Windies were quite that dire head to head vs. SA... Won 13, Lost 42 :blink:

_Ed_

Wow didn't realize the Windies were quite that dire head to head vs. SA... Won 13, Lost 42 :blink:
Yeah, pretty dismal. Obviously South Africa never had to play against them in the '70s and '80s, but it's still a remarkably one-sided record.