• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

17th Match - Afghanistan v Scotland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

viriya

International Captain
He's been rubbish today. Also, as much as this around the wicket tactic worked against the Lankans, it's such a waste to new batsmen.

Some basic tactical errors holding Afghanistan back Imo.
tbf I only saw 2 balls and one was a wicket.. I just like the pace.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Scotland's team selection and some players roles in the side are just so confused atm. MacLeod is not an opener and Davey is really a top order batsman who is batting 8.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously like watching Afghanistan bowl and field. I want to see Shapoor signed up to a BBL franchise. Love watching him bowl.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Machan should be disappointed in himself for getting out like that after playing pretty well until then.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
So now they lose a review cos of the bull**** umpire's review.
You mean because of the rules, which they knew before they chose to review the decision, thinking it was caught behind?

May as well complain about losing wickets because you hit the ball to fielders.