• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

20th Match - New Zealand v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenlite

U19 Debutant
Believe it or not the tables have totally turned on that one. There were so many people (from, shall we say, the "talkback" section of the population) questioning his selection for the WC, which I just thought was laughable given him much better than NMac he is as an ODI bowler. I sort of grouped him with Mills as old heads who are easily worth their spots despite some hate from the general public.

Accordingly I've become sort of a Vettori fan now, because I'm counting on him to do the sort of job he did on Saturday and in doing so he is, like Boult, silencing some haterzzzzzz. Doesn't change the fact that when I look back on his test career I will always maintain that he was a pretty overrated bowler.
Ya some guy called Radio Sport 2 weeks ago and told Devlin that if we played Southee and Vettori vs AUS we will lose, they will be embarrassments. Now he can go **** himself

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The onlycup they care about is the league.

Losing the game itself to nz is worse than dropping the chappel hadlee
Oh they care champ. Make no bones about it. I have enough Aussie mates to know this first hand. Don't be fooled/tricked into thinking otherwise.

cazza01

Cricket Spectator
I'm sure somebody has mentioned this before but Vettori is 51 runs away from 7000 runs across all formats and 2 wickets away from 700 wickets, now I am sure he will pick up the 2 wickets but what are the chances of him getting the runs before the end of the WC?