• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

15th Match - West Indies v Zimbabwe

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I have Gayle as my captain in Cricinfo Fantasy, but I really don't want him to score 200. Really really don't.

viriya

International Captain
Forgot about Sanga's triple vs. Bangladesh last year.
That triple was very good and not meaningless - he got 54% of the team's runs with barely any support (2nd highest was 72) and was the last man out, got to his 300 with consecutive sixes as well - SR 66, wasn't grindy.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That triple was very good and not meaningless - he got 54% of the team's runs with barely any support (2nd highest was 72) and was the last man out, got to his 300 with consecutive sixes as well - SR 66, wasn't grindy.
Is it the greatest triple ever according to cricrate?

Edit: **** you Swingpanzee you're not here

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man, once again, saying someone has the worst 300 doesn't mean its not a good innings.

Flem274*

123/5
gayle and samuels still look like muck and not what they were five years ago. as soon as they play a team that remembers to pick bowlers they're toast again.