• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

15th Match - West Indies v Zimbabwe

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
Parmigiana WAG. Not the first time he's bowled pretty well to top eight opposition. Was pretty instrumental in their test win against Pakistan iirc.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've got to say I agree with Warne there. No idea how DRS has shown that clipping the top of the stumps. It's flicked the pad and went through at a height which would've clipped the top anyway.

anil1405

International Captain
Oh god this team selection is horrible! The team was already light on bowling before they replaced the batsman-being-used-as-a-third-seamer with a batsman who can't be used as a third seamer. I know Mire was injured but FMD he should've been replaced with a bowler.
Yea can't believe the've opted to weaken their bowling a tad bit. Might play into WI hands.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yea can't believe the've opted to weaken their bowling a tad bit. Might play into WI hands.
Yeah, they were already playing an overwhelmingly batting-focused side. Then the bloke who's been batting eight and bowling first change gets injured and they replace him with a batsman. Madness.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Chatara doing alright for someone whose bowling would lose nothing if you cut off his left arm. Panyangara more impressive though.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, they were already playing an overwhelmingly batting-focused side. Then the bloke who's been batting eight and bowling first change gets injured and they replace him with a batsman. Madness.
Yeah, they are a bowler light. But, I think all of Chigumbura, Masakadza, Raza and Matsikenyeri will bowl today for around 15-18 overs in total.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, they are a bowler light. But, I think all of Chigumbura, Masakadza, Raza and Matsikenyeri will bowl today for around 15-18 overs in total.
They're a bowler light most games.. today I think they're two bowlers light. The fact that a bunch of pie chuckers are going to fill in 15 overs, not to mention Williams trolling for 10 overs, is my whole point.

Athlai

Not Terrible
They're a bowler light most games.. today I think they're two bowlers light. The fact that a bunch of pie chuckers are going to fill in 15 overs, not to mention Williams trolling for 10 overs, is my whole point.
And Gayle is scoring runs. Icing to come. Disaster.

_Ed_

Kamungozi persisting with the sunglasses while bowling, even while it's raining.

Zinzan

Surprised Warney isn't trolling Samuels given the history between the two. :-O

Perhaps that's one grudge he's decided to let go...