• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

14th Match - England v Scotland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bleed_Blue

School Boy/Girl Captain
Pressure really on England batting first here, if they lose a couple early poles in these swinging conditions they won't know whether to stick or twist and Scotland may end up with a score they fed
They can chase!

Camo999

State 12th Man
Ali Evans a good inclusion for us. If they were going to change the batting I would've prob brought in the Glenn Maxwellesque Leask. He absolutely smashed England last time from memory. Keen to see how Coleman goes though.

Camo999

State 12th Man
Yeah tad unlucky. Not the only one to get a golden duck. Had really been cementing his spot at no 3 too.

Last edited:

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Really hate this timezone. Will probably only see the first hour. I wanted to see all of Broad's innings not just the first ball he faces.
The way we bat there's a chance if of that if you don't go t bed before half 11.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm with bleed blue on this one today, let's crush these minnows who are ruining this World Cup