• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

14th Match - England v Scotland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Though actually, we'll have to do a lot with our NRR to not go out if they got the same amount of points as us anyway.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
It's already a damn shame we're only getting 10 sides in the next World Cup. Especially with sides outside the 14 like PNG in a massive upsurge (just missing qualifying this time, their U19 side beat Australia, ODIs being planned v Australia).

Cmon Scotland, make a fool of the ICC further. This World Cup has for whatever reason felt perfect in its structure, amount of games and non-major nation involvement.

andmark

International Captain
It's already a damn shame we're only getting 10 sides in the next World Cup. Especially with sides outside the 14 like PNG in a massive upsurge (just missing qualifying this time, their U19 side beat Australia, ODIs being planned v Australia).

Cmon Scotland, make a fool of the ICC further. This World Cup has for whatever reason felt perfect in its structure, amount of games and non-major nation involvement.
That's a great point. If Scotland can win, and Afghanistan pull an upset from somewhere then the ICC begin to look foolish.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
I love the way Michael Vaughn is going on about England meeting India in the quarter finals on his twitter, they might well in the end but I'd laugh so hard if England get knocked out.
he's a monumental **** by my word, he is the goat indian baiter.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
why the **** is nasser in the studio? is he not on the wc commentary merry go round? him and athers by a considerable distance the best commentators in the world at the moment.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Really hate this timezone. Will probably only see the first hour. I wanted to see all of Broad's innings not just the first ball he faces.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
10pm is great if there is no work the next day. Staying up always requires so much less discipline then waking up early.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disagree tbh, can generally catch the second innings then. Unless we set a target that gets chased down in 12 overs like.
Or leave for work at 6am. A 10pm start lets me watch as much as I can before I fall asleep, a 3am doesn't let me watch any.

Bleed_Blue

School Boy/Girl Captain
Both let me watch a bit, I prefer 3 am start as I can wake up at 5 am and watch for a couple of hours before getting ready and leave for work. 10 pm I can only watch an hour or so then when I wake up it's all over!

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Will be very disappointed if they drop Finn and bring in Jordan. Only conceivable change should be Hales for Balance.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Ian Ward saying they're not allowed to announce the team before the toss? Is that only a tournament thing? Test teams regularly get named a day before the game.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Goals for the innings. Less than 3 down after 20 overs, 4 down after 30 overs, not bowled out. We can do this!