• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

8th Match - United Arab Emirates v Zimbabwe

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 8th Match of the World Cup between United Arab Emirates and Zimbabwe (Saxton Oval, Nelson).

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This will be tough for UAE if Zimbabwe perform to a similar level to what they produced in Hamilton.

bill8164

School Boy/Girl Captain
I know that is easy enough to check but is there any way when the new post is created for the World Cup to put the venue in as well?

For instance 6th Match - New Zealand vs Scotland at Dunedin (University Oval)

brockley

International Captain
I expect out of the 4 associates UAE will really struggle,it would be good if i was proved wrong.

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah, Aqib Javed is the coach there and he said we are only looking for two victories. Safe to say they ain't shooting for the stars :p

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Huge game for both sides after the Ireland upset. Backing Zim to win this easy.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shah Rukh should make a movie Happy World Cup out of a group of Indian day laborers from Dubai forming the UAE XI and becoming world champions even though they didn't know how to play cricket nine months before the tournament began. All for some revenge for mother/father/brother/sister, of course.

tosser

Cricket Spectator
I know that is easy enough to check but is there any way when the new post is created for the World Cup to put the venue in as well?

For instance 6th Match - New Zealand vs Scotland at Dunedin (University Oval)
htis is a good suggestion. i hope the elite of cricketweb do not turn a blind eye to posts strung up by newer users, such as ourselves.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chakabva replaces Chibhabha - seems a bit surprising after he played so well against SA.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I'd be very interested to see how close Chatara's foot has been for the other deliveries in this match. It's frankly stupid how umpires seem to not watch the line most of the time and then only check when there's a wicket, the bowler relies on the umpire for feedback.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Mire looks good for ODI cricket in these conditions. Medium paced but nice clean action. Can get a few out trying to drive in the Zimbabwe upset of a bigger nation.