• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Crap Innings thread

anil1405

International Captain
Jadeja is not ok against quality sides. As G.I.Joe pointed out, India would hardly be touring abroad in the next year or so. Hence the lack of depth in Indian batting wouldn't haunt the team as much.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Jadeja's ok for a number 7, you want someone who can score quicker than him ideally though.
Well sure, but you have to be able to do that without distorting the balance of the ODI side, Jadeja adds genuine balance to the ODI side.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, Thursday was literally the perfect time for Kohli to come in 15 or so overs had past and India had a start. Was perfect for him to build his innings. He just ****ed up. It happens.
I'm not talking about thursday, it's just in general. Rahane at 3 would be producing runs more often imo and Kohli would be better or at least just as useful at 4 compared to 3.

cnerd123

likes this
I'm not talking about thursday, it's just in general. Rahane at 3 would be producing runs more often imo and Kohli would be better or at least just as useful at 4 compared to 3.
Where the **** were you when I was preaching this all throughout the tri series and copping flack from everyone you ****

cnerd123

likes this
Nah it was a good knock. Absorbed pressure, rotated the strike. Bad timing on the dismissal but was a pretty good innings tbh.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah nothing wrong with Taylor's knock. Not his fault Anderson and Ronchi went out early.