• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Match - India v Pakistan

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 4th Match of the World Cup between India and Pakistan.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I was so excited about the fact that the WC will be in AUS/NZ timezones since I'm in Canada, then I realized India probably gets all D/N games because it suits the INDIAN timezone better =(

Oh well, can't wait for this game!

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah but still it attracts the biggest viewership in cricket and no other venue in the world quite like the MCG. So would have been awesome

Fusion

Global Moderator
You know what, **** it, I'm going to proclaim it. Pakistan will beat India. The streak will end. Jono and all the other Indians in the stand will be in tears as Pakistani players celebrate the win.

P.S: I'm not afraid of being quoted for eternity if Pakistan loses. You know why? Because Pakistan will win bitches!

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
No.

It's Australia v England in tests and India v Pakistan in ODIs. Everything else pales in comparison.
I think he was just referring to the fact that host countries should play the opening games (which I agree with), I don't think there is any debate that Ind-Pak is the biggest ODI game in the world.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Kohli to suck Irfan 12 incher all the way down his throat. India to get ****ed right in the middle of Adelaide Oval *** this Sunday.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Kohli to suck Irfan 12 incher all the way down his throat. India to get ****ed right in the middle of Adelaide Oval *** this Sunday.
Alright, let's settle down with the ***ual trash talk kids. Let's keep it clean and civil.