• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Match - India v Pakistan

smash84

The Tiger King
btw does anybody know what the odds being offered are?

If I were a betting man I would put my money on India today

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
btw does anybody know what the odds being offered are?

If I were a betting man I would put my money on India today
*PakPassion mode still on*

That's just coz your'e a Pakistani and you've paid fixer Ahmed Shehzad 100 rupees to score 15(72), hooked up maha-fixer Mohammad Irfan with half giant from Baluchi mountains and told him to bowl 17 no balls and fixed Misbah to play tuktuk like always. Lala will go boomboom like terrorist suicide attack. Will explode but kills those around him... that is pakistani batsmen. lol.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
gonna see if I can get some sleep during the day. Normally I'd be happy about having developed a nice sleeping pattern but I need to break that today

smash84

The Tiger King
:laugh:

enough mr nice guy. My IndianCricketFans mode is on

No, I am putting money on India because I know Srinivasan father of all fixers Dhoni Raina and Co have bought all the matches. They cannot play anything that bounces above penis height so Modi call Nawaz Sharif to fix match and ensure India win. Kohli will busy pumping anushka and will flop on the pitch. If play fairly samosa eating indian team cannot win anything outside India and also lose to Pakistan inside India. Leaf eating paan chewing team win always because of being part of big 3.

Nauq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Oh Man , What If somebody gets offended and then this gets ugly?
Isn't it going too far?
Well I am Pakistani and want Pakistan to win but I don't see it happening. Only because of 5-0 and also Kohli have saved all his runs from last few games. He is going to score them all against Pakistan and dance like a ***** .

Nauq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Na I mean everything else is ok but Vegetarian and bombing Jokes are something else I guess. But who am I to say anything :) .
BY the way Game starts here at 10:30 EST and I work with Indians :D .
Before India Pak game we always decide that no trash talk, Its just a game :D .

viriya

International Captain
In my fantasy world where Asif and Amir were playing Pak would finally win this, but since they are not it's gonna be business as usual I'm afraid.

Niall

International Coach
Supposedly Younis is opening tonight which would mean Indian basher Jamshed is not playing. I think they have decided no matter how bad Younis does he will play until the end of the competition.

So we will get

Younis- Shezhad- Haris- Misbah- Umar- Masqood- Afridi

Shezhad needs to step up massively then.

smash84

The Tiger King
Supposedly Younis is opening tonight which would mean Indian basher Jamshed is not playing. .
I don't think Younis opening has been decided. From what i know apparently Imran said on TV that it won't be a bad idea to have Younis open since Pakistan always lose early wickets and then bat under pressure. After all Younis is pretty useless at No 3 as well.

Niall

International Coach
I don't think Younis opening has been decided. From what i know apparently Imran said on TV that it won't be a bad idea to have Younis open since Pakistan always lose early wickets and then bat under pressure. After all Younis is pretty useless at No 3 as well.
Not much better at 4 5 6 or 7 either. :laugh:

smash84

The Tiger King
that's true. He is such a liability in ODIs. Just plain awful . As much as I love him as a test player he is just bloody awful in this format.

Niall

International Coach
The dream for Indian fans is for them to win comfortably but also ensure somehow Younis goes big and pakistan are stuck with him for the world cup. So if india get 350, Younis comes out to bat, Dhoni should bowl Rohit, Dhawan and himself to him. :laugh:

smash84

The Tiger King
assuming they will not drop younis today. My team will be

Shehzad
Younis
Khatmal+
Misbah
Sohail
Maqsood
Afridi
Riaz
Khan
Shah
Irfan

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now I know how you guys feel when you read a "Road to the Ashes" thread. :)

Best of luck to both teams and all the fans today. Hope it's a great game. Backing a tie.