• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Match - India v Pakistan

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So is Ashwin but he never gets reported by ICC because it is afraid of BCCI.
Haters gonna hate. Ojha got banned and he is best spinner. 10 times better than Saeed Chucklitharan.

Note: I'm using PakPassion speak. I'm not sure if this conversation is tongue in cheek or not.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Haters gonna hate. Ojha got banned and he is best spinner. 10 times better than Saeed Chucklitharan.

Note: I'm using PakPassion speak. I'm not sure if this conversation is tongue in cheek or not.
Pakpassion speak cannot be completed without the customary Misbah bashing.

So I will do the honors. Indian only stands a chance against us if Misbah intentionally ask his other batsmen to bat slowly otherwise boom boom Afridi will fnish the game in 20 overs

OverratedSanity

Pakpassion speak cannot be completed without the customary Misbah bashing.

So I will do the honors. Indian only stands a chance against us if Misbah intentionally ask his other batsmen to bat slowly otherwise boom boom Lala will fnish the game in 20 overs
Yup. Fixed

OverratedSanity

Watching a India v Pak fan debate on a news channel, and damn, Pakistani chicks are da bomb. Second only to South Africa imo.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Alright, let's settle down with the ***ual trash talk kids. Let's keep it clean and civil.
May I request on behalf of other Indian fans :unsure: that Pakistani fans be allowed to go aggressive in this thread only. I'm not yet feeling the usual vibe associated with a India-Pak WC match (about 70% there), and some aggro Pak supporters may take me to that zone.

adrenalin pls

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
May I request on behalf of other Indian fans :unsure: that Pakistani fans be allowed to go aggressive in this thread only. I'm not yet feeling the usual vibe associated with a India-Pak WC match (about 70% there), and some aggro Pak supporters may take me to that zone.

adrenalin pls
In the immortal words of the great Jesse Pinkman, "Yo Bitches", we are are coming for you.

Fusion

Global Moderator
No to all requests of PakPassion or ICF style posting. As I stated, once you go down that road, there's no coming back. It only takes one or two to derail the whole thread. Keep your posting standards up my homies. :)

Bouncer

State Regular
Dont know how Am I going to pull this off. I am going to be out in mountains all day snowshoeing and back in town just in time for the game. I am not sure if I will be watching the complete game and probably fall sleep half way through the first inning.

^^^ Is my way of showing no interest in the game in hopes to cheat fate/result of the game as in all of the past WC's I have shown great enthusiasm in Pak/India game and ended up being disappointed by the result.