• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Match - India v Pakistan

Antihippy

International Debutant
I thought going full pakpassion would be more about constantly asking misbah to step down.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Pakistan will destroy india dogs even without malik lala will boom boom and drown kohli in tear of Antarctica

Bleed_Blue

School Boy/Girl Captain
You know what, **** it, I'm going to proclaim it. Pakistan will beat India. The streak will end. Jono and all the other Indians in the stand will be in tears as Pakistani players celebrate the win.

P.S: I'm not afraid of being quoted for eternity if Pakistan loses. You know why? Because Pakistan will win bitches!
Just like you always beats us in our 5 previous World Cup matches?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: look at these ****s and their false sense of bravado

look forward to both your neighbours beating you in the group stages

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Be good if the result of this match meant something.
It may be repetitive and might sound absurd to you, but this game means everything for the fans of two countries. Between losing this game and not qualifying for QF, I would happily take the latter and I know I am not in small minority.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Losing to India and then going on to win the WC is a hollow victory, just like the Asia cup a few years back.

Although we won't win the WC, so I'll take this victory when we beat India.

anil1405

International Captain
This game is going to be a clash of equals imo...India have been in bad form and its only on paper that they seem to be a better side.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
that is because umpires always support India because it is a "big 3". Remember Sachin overturned LB decision last WC?
If the umpires were not biased, that bowler wouldn't have been allowed to bowl tbh. :ph34r:

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that is because umpires always support India because it is a "big 3". Remember Sachin overturned LB decision last WC?
It was overturned because awesome umpires were told by prophet big 3 that Saeed McChuckmal was a cheat. So justice was served by grace of Lord Siva.

Xuhaib

International Coach
If the umpires were not biased, that bowler wouldn't have been allowed to bowl tbh. :ph34r:
Ajmal getting banned is another BCCI conspiracy as the great Imran Nazir recently said Indians are cowards and afraid of Pakistan world class talents. They banned Asif, Amir Ajmal, hafeez and also got Junaid mysteriously injured.