• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Match - Ireland v West Indies

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The whole jury was dismissed because two people somehow had the same juror number, and that number was selected. Complete farce.

If anything I think I'd lean more strongly towards not guilty than most people though, particularly given the vast array of things I don't think should be crimes at all. Having me on the jury would be an absolute blessing to someone brought up on drug charges for example, unemployed activist or not.
Given there's a presumption of innocence and guilt has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt, this is likely a very good thing.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Lol, you guys laugh about going to PakPassion and trolling but here you all are getting riled up by a blatant troll.
to troll Pakpassion you just have to make reasonable posts using sound logic and facts since none of their posters know what they are