• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Match - New Zealand v Sri Lanka

veganbob

U19 Captain
Still would have Mills over everyone else except Southee in crunch games, just can't buy that experience. Southee, Boult and Mills v Australia, England and quarter.

Agreed. There is no way we can pick two of Boult, mcclenahan and milne in a big match. Way too expensive and high risk, Milne really shouldn't have made the squad anyway, he is simply there because he is fast and imo is the only poor selection in the squad,.
Boult looks great at times but I'd open with mills, I'd trust him more in a crunch game vs tough opposition. Still my best 3 is southee , mills and boult. but all 3 are opening bowlers.