• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Betting

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
for today liking handicap bet on zim +4.5 wkts or +48.5 runs. they will keep it close and also a good chance to beat pak and qualify for last 8
Nice work, what odds did you get for that?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Shenwari +100 (Ahmadi)
Rahim -2 (behind Shakib)
Masakadza -74 (Williams) Taylor and Ervine too.
Root -106 (Moeen) Taylor, Bell and Morgan.
Samuels -66 (Gayle)
Misbah +24 (Umar)
Finch +75 (Haddin)

Sangakkara -34 (Dilshan)
Kohli -38 (Dhawan)
de Villiers +37 (Miller)

A big day tomorrow for Root and Masakadza, please!
A great day for 3 of my players, not so good for Hamilton who needs to ton up next game.

Masakadza 78 behind Williams and 59 behind Taylor.
Root now level exactly with Moeen
Misbah 64 ahead of Umar Akmal
Sangakkara 12 ahead of Thirimanne

r2i

Cricket Spectator
total sixes for rsa/pak game : over 12 considering the small ground. if pak bats first then it will be difficult. rsa will try to score faster to improve their nrr

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
So far, 100% record on World Cup matches - but I'm playing safe (only betting in 50% of the matches where I'm relatively confident) - taking the first real risk in Zimbabwe vs Ireland match where I'm putting my money on Ireland...

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like I'm on course to win the bet on Ian Bell (England's highest-scorer in this WC).

jonbrooks

International Debutant
The only bet I have at the moment is on SL to win it all. They were paying 17:1 which I feel are very good odds especially if they win the toss and bat first. Sanga and Dilshan are in hot form. If they can put up a total then anything can happen when the scoreboard pressure starts kicking in.

r2i

Cricket Spectator
lanka/rsa game total sixers 10 and above. even though its a big ground, both teams have some big hitters.

r2i

Cricket Spectator
player performance: sanga over 58 points. expect 1 or 2 stumpings and few runs with bat.

lanka handicap win at +3.5 wkts / 28.5 runs. this will be a close game

kashi88

Cricket Spectator
Can someone explain me the following match handicap bet. I basically understand most of it, the only part I am confused is Bangladesh +6.5 wkts. Because I don't know in which scenerio that will come into play.

Bangladesh +6.5 wkts / + 60.5 runs 1.90 ---------------------------------------------------------------- India -6.5 wkts / -60.5 runs 1.90

Because the other three conditions make sense. For eg India -6.5 wkts means they must win by 7 wickets or more. -60.5 runs meaning they must win by more than those number of runs (60.5) . Bangladesh +60.5, they must not lose by more than 60.5 runs. But in which scenerio does Bangladesh +6.5 wkts come into play? Because if Bangladesh chase and win by X number of wickets, why would you add +6.5 wkts ? What purpose does that serve? Because you would win the bet anyway if they win, regardless of wkts. I hope somebody knows what I mean.

Because I feel that bet would be less confusing if they remove Bangladesh +6.5 wkts part, unless Im missing something.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Can someone explain me the following match handicap bet. I basically understand most of it, the only part I am confused is Bangladesh +6.5 wkts. Because I don't know in which scenerio that will come into play.

Bangladesh +6.5 wkts / + 60.5 runs 1.90 ---------------------------------------------------------------- India -6.5 wkts / -60.5 runs 1.90

Because the other three conditions make sense. For eg India -6.5 wkts means they must win by 7 wickets or more. -60.5 runs meaning they must win by more than those number of runs (60.5) . Bangladesh +60.5, they must not lose by more than 60.5 runs. But in which scenerio does Bangladesh +6.5 wkts come into play? Because if Bangladesh chase and win by X number of wickets, why would you add +6.5 wkts ? What purpose does that serve? Because you would win the bet anyway if they win, regardless of wkts. I hope somebody knows what I mean.

Because I feel that bet would be less confusing if they remove Bangladesh +6.5 wkts part, unless Im missing something.
If you put money on GBP 1 in the India option, you win GBP 0.9 profit if India win by more than 6.5 wickets or 60.5 runs (depending on whether they bat 2nd or 1st, respectively).

If you put money on GBP 1 in the Bangladesh option, you win GBP 0.9 profit if Bangladesh lose by less than 6.5 wickets or 60.5 runs (depending on whether they bat 1st or 2nd, respectively); or if Bangladesh wins or ties the match.