• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm ups for World Cup

African Monkey

U19 Vice-Captain
Just got back home from SA v Sri Lanka at Hagley, the pitch was very quick I must say. I think we'd be mad to leave Adam Milne out for the first game.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Woakes very almost got a hat-trick in his first over (Samuels missed it by millimetres). Doesn't even feel that long ago people rated West Indies in ODI's, what a shambles.

Niall

International Coach
Woakes very almost got a hat-trick in his first over (Samuels missed it by millimetres). Doesn't even feel that long ago people rated West Indies in ODI's, what a shambles.
Can't remember the last time they were any good in ODI cricket though. I do remember everyone tipping them in 2012 when in England to push England, they were whitewashed 5-0.

Its just people always confuse their t20 form with ODIS sadly.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Re West Indies, yeah, I definitely agree that. I remember that series and they played about 8 all-rounders and were confronted with England's test bowlers and best test batsman and struggled. Even with that in mind I kind of feel they're additionally worse this time. Maybe I'm just imagining things though.