• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Pakistan win their first ever WC match against India?

Will Pakistan finally record their first WC win against India? - 2019 edition

• Total voters

Xuhaib

International Coach
at the moment Misbah will be researching his favorite book in the liabrary "101 ways to bottle an Ind-PAK wc game".

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
With the poll going 9-1 in India's favour, pretty sure this thread will be bumped if Pakistan wins. For it to not becoming very embarrassing then, we need this poll to be more even.

cnerd123

likes this
With the poll going 9-1 in India's favour, pretty sure this thread will be bumped if Pakistan wins. For it to not becoming very embarrassing then, we need this poll to be more even.
Nah **** it. If they win they deserve to gloat. You don't get much to celebrate as a Pakistan fan tbh :ph34r:

smash84

The Tiger King
India is gonna win this easy. Pakistan just don't have it in them to beat India in the WC. Much more superior Pakistan teams have lost to them in the WC so i can't see this awful team breaking the trend. So I have voted No and expect India to win it. Take the last WC semi-final for e.g.. So many dropped catches for arguably the greatest ODI batsman ever. The team just loses it mentally. So India it is.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
India is gonna win this easy. Pakistan just don't have it in them to beat India in the WC. Much more superior Pakistan teams have lost to them in the WC so i can't see this awful team breaking the trend. So I have voted No and expect India to win it. Take the last WC semi-final for e.g.. So many dropped catches for arguably the greatest ODI batsman ever. The team just loses it mentally. So India it is.
Dude, this thread needs some "Afridi will kick your butt" kinda posts. Don't disappoint.

Xuhaib

International Coach
the gulf in class between the odi units is so big that anything less then a Inda win will come as a shock. I think the two sides are much closer these days in tests then in odi's where presence of Kohli and Dhoni massively tilt the favor on Indian side

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
the gulf in class between the odi units is so big that anything less then a Inda win will come as a shock. I think the two sides are much closer these days in tests then in odi's where presence of Kohli and Dhoni massively tilt the favor on Indian side
No fun in beating these harmless vegetables :sleep:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ugh. Guys, even in parody, don't do the infidel/cow urine type of youtube comments on CW, ever.

Last edited: