• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India WC Thread

Cruxdude

International Debutant
A big plus in the last world cup was having a solid top 3. We are going to miss Sachin so bad here. It is high time Rahane starts pulling his weight at the top of the order. Also enough of this ****ing mobile number 3 position. Choose one guy and stay with him.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'll say this until I'm blue in the face, but I've no ****ing idea why Kohli hasn't been batting 3.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Such a long list and all first team players. Couldn't have dreamed of a worse build-up to the WC.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I'll say this until I'm blue in the face, but I've no ****ing idea why Kohli hasn't been batting 3.
I in general don't understand why captains around the world "save" their best players for later down the order. Dhoni himself playing too low for mine.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
It's interesting but Ishant hasn't been all that bad in ODI's. He would have liked the extra bounce in Aus conditions as well. Mohit Shamra is kind of a step down tbh. At least Bhuvi is fit.

smash84

The Tiger King
With Ishant out of the squad the Indian team looks much stronger for the world cup.

Damn it Ishant. You let us down again

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
India's only real hope is if Dhawan finds some form and we can then have a stronger top. I have little hope for India but we won in 83, so any thing is possible.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
The thing with Dhawan is it is going to be really hard to turn it around. He would have been in a much better frame of mind if he sat out the tri-series. But with our stupid selectos we had to play him in all the games and that just hurt him further. Also I think we will miss Ishant this WC. He really brought some control to our attack in the test series.