• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhoni is a superstar. Haters can suck it

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Big praise coming from someone like Chappelli, who IMO has a gift for spotting good leaders.

Bun

Banned
well he's done almost everything a cap could dream of (without a mcgrath or warne or murali mind you) in such a short while.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Chappelli can make you respect him with some sense and opinions which make you think even if you disagree, and then in the next breath ruin it all with a pile of steaming crap that seems to have no basis in reality except the one in his head which fits in with his stereotypes of what bowling, batting and captaincy should be and what cricket is and was about. I don't know which one this is.

centurymaker

International Captain
Chappelli can make you respect him with some sense and opinions which make you think even if you disagree, and then in the next breath ruin it all with a pile of steaming crap that seems to have no basis in reality except the one in his head which fits in with his stereotypes of what bowling, batting and captaincy should be and what cricket is and was about. I don't know which one this is.
Really good description of chappell.

kingpin

State Vice-Captain
Got this Comment from My Web page

Dhoni is a perfect YOGI.

As Arjuna asks Lord Krishna "How do you recognize a Yogi"?

Krishna answers "One who stays the same in happiness or misery, one who sits silently but mentally working all the time, One who is not affected by disease, pain or fire but smilingly knows that all this is temperory".

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love how he does things like an anti conformist :p

Cut his hair, odd technique, changed his batting completely, makes weird instinctive decisions on the field etc etc.

When he first came on no one expected him to become a captain, let alone one of India's most succesful captains ever.

smash84

The Tiger King
haha......good description......but I think I agree with him on this....makes sense