• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhoni is a superstar. Haters can suck it

Lostman

State Captain
One of the best ODI innings ever.
When Kohli got out, I was excited to have our spinners bowl at Yuvraj.
captains decision, to come into bat in a tight game being out of form.
Absolutely brilliant

M0rphin3

International Debutant
WAG. Great knock. Won't call it one of the greatest or anything, but still awesome under pressure.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, an epic performance!

Well played to SL too. Fantastic cricket and I really wouldn't have mind that much if SL won and Murali got a send off with WC. But of course, I am happier with this :)

R_D

International Debutant
Dhoni.. WAFG..

Congrats to all Indian Fans... still can't believe they won :happy:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Since it matters a lot, Dhoni's average in world cup finals - well, it doesn't exist actually :ph34r:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great man. :) May he be the captain for at least a decade to come.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
No matter what people say about him, he has always looked to me like someone destined to achieve BIG things, and achieve them in the most unassuming manner. There is a sense of inevitability about things he does.

I can't prove it because I am not old enough on the forum, but back at a time when he was not even being considered for captaincy, I believed, and said on some other forums, that Dhoni is a natural captaincy material.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Wait, what has been said about him? A quality performance when it counted, he's proven more people right than wrong.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wait, what has been said about him? A quality performance when it counted, he's proven more people right than wrong.
There was a couple of silly posts about him after he went out vs. Australia.

Nevertheless, there aren't many "haters". Overreaction this thread :laugh:

What a captain's innings though. WAFG

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Dhoni is a champ. This was an awesome innings, brilliantly placed and at the biggest stage possible and that too while chasing a large target.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There was a couple of silly posts about him after he went out vs. Australia.

Nevertheless, there aren't many "haters". Overreaction this thread :laugh:

What a captain's innings though. WAFG
Yeah, I was tempted to bump those posts, but I'll let it go. Today is a day of positivity.