• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India would have reached final despite loss..

quytst0rm

School Boy/Girl Captain
Are there any April fools jokes on Cricinfo? I remember one a long time back (late 90's) which said that through some kind of statistical adjustment, Bradman's average was 100 after all. I remember getting really excited for a few moments before I realized it was a joke. :laugh: Anyone remember that and is the piece still up on their website somewhere?
I know they ran an April fools prank quite a while back where boundary and "6" would be changed to 5 and 10 runs. It also said how the cricketing history would be rewritten due to this (results, records, etc) and Bradman would indeed average 100+ with that logic.