• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - Final - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm. The 'give the ball to your worst bowler of the night' tactic not working out for SL.

Spark

Global Moderator
Please for the love of god Tedulkar_200 go away. Please stop ****ting up perfectly good threads with your hubristic bull****.

You're giving Indian fans a bad name.

Tendulkar_200*

School Boy/Girl Captain
I emphatically agree beating New Zealand is nothing to brag about, but India collapsed ALL THE TIME in this World Cup. The shocking thing about this match is India haven't relied on Tendulkar, Sehwag and Singh. I mean India choked against England and South Africa.

Sri Lanka always won their matches with their top four making tremendous scores. I mean every match they had a tremendous platform. And actually 270 should have been enough.
I was confident chasing 270. You're right, they did collapse in the group stages. However, at closer inspection, it wasn't a "true collapse." They seemed to think they could go for 6 every ball in the last 10 overs because of the number of class batsmen yet to bat, the application was wrong. It's a strong unit.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
I was confident chasing 270. You're right, they did collapse in the group stages. However, at closer inspection, it wasn't a "true collapse." They seemed to think they could go for 6 every ball in the last 10 overs because of the number of class batsmen yet to bat, the application was wrong. It's a strong unit.
Ha, right. Losing 9/29 and subsequently losing the match isn't a 'true collapse'.

Tendulkar_200*

School Boy/Girl Captain
Number 1 team in the world right now in ODI and Tests, India. Well done on years of hard work and nurturing the talent!

Tendulkar_200*

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ha, right. Losing 9/29 and subsequently losing the match isn't a 'true collapse'.
It isn't when you look at shots played. They were quite arrogant. Anyway does it really matter? When it came to big matches, India rose where others really did collapse out of the tournament! I couldn't be more delighted!

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
It isn't when you look at shots played. They were quite arrogant. Anyway does it really matter? When it came to big matches, India rose where others really did collapse out of the tournament! I couldn't be more delighted!
Yeah, I get it. It isn't a real collapse because they lost wickets playing reckless and irresponsible shots. Of course.