• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - Final - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mmm India looking really, really good for the win here I reckon. It's been an exceptionally dire performance from Sri Lanka in the field..

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I hate when batsmen do that. They really need to start being given out for it.
Lol at the idea of moving out of the way and letting the fielder catch it.

Don't move out of your way and block it. Just stay where you are.

No different than a bowler holding his ground when batsmen are running.

Hell batsmen can run in between a throw and block the runout ffs.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
SL always needed 300+ tbh. Middle order sucks without Mathews.

And Murali, what a sad way to end the career.

Francis

State Vice-Captain
What a nerve-jangling match. I'm going crazy like an epileptic octopus. Come on India!

What's especially getting to me is that India have a reputation for collapsing in this World Cup. Hopefully Dhoni can stay in there because he looks determined to succeed.

If India win it'll be a close finish... let's hope they keep going.

JONO, HOW ARE YOU FEELING BROTHER?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gambhir did something very similar in the T20 World Cup final in 07.

Man lives on pressure. Hopefully he can keep it up. Looks quite fatigued.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India have only collapsed trying to hit out, though. Here they just need to bat normally and let Sri Lanka's sub-par fielding and weak links in the attack gift them the required runs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What a nerve-jangling match. I'm going crazy like an epileptic octopus. Come on India!

What's especially getting to me is that India have a reputation for collapsing in this World Cup. Hopefully Dhoni can stay in there because he looks determined to succeed.

If India win it'll be a close finish... let's hope they keep going.

JONO, HOW ARE YOU FEELING BROTHER?
Very nervous, but better than at 2-31.