Cricket Player Manager
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Jacket's 5-fer

Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    How is this by Jacket????

YouTube - Perfect yorker by Wahab Riaz
    Where do you guys get them from? How many fast bowlers have to be injured or banned before you run out of top quality pacers? Ridiculously rich reservoir of bowling talent, your country has!

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ankitj View Post
    Where do you guys get them from? How many fast bowlers have to be injured or banned before you run out of top quality pacers? Ridiculously rich reservoir of bowling talent, your country has!
    well.....we think the same about India's batting now..........seriously our batting was never this dire..........but hell yeah the fast bowlers have been great..........incidentally the late swing in this delivery is so similar to the one that Yuvraj got in the semi-final. That too was such a beautiful delivery.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

International Coach Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    If you are that desperate we'll give you Sami if you give us Kohli or Pujara.

International Coach Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    if Junaid has as much potential Waqar would have given him game I am guessing Waqar was sold a dummy and when he finally had a look at him he wan not impressed and hence make him warm the bench.
    But Junaid took 3 wickets against England in the warm-ups, out of which 2 were bowled. Plus he bowled both with the new ball and the old. I think he is good, but Riaz was ahead, that's why he wasn't given a chance.

International Debutant salman85's Avatar
    Like Ravi Shastri once said "Shake a tree in Pakistan,and a new fast bowler will fall down"

Manjrekar made an interesting point in the India-Pakistan match.In Pakistan a fast bowler clocking anything below 135Km is not considered good enough.The minimum bar set for a fast bowler in Pakistan is pretty high,but we seem to have an abundance of talent.Attitude towards cricket,cricketing heroes etc,it all plays a role in how many young kids start playing cricket aspiring to become Imran,Wasim and Waqar,and how many eventually end up becoming top drawer.

Wtf happened to Anwar Ali.

You can't put on a bowling display like he did in the under 19 2006 WC final and then disappear for 5 years. That is criminal!
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Anwar Ali is a domestic journeyman was a one trick pony hence never had a breakthrough season last I heard he was working on his batting to get in the side as an all rounder.

One again Manjrekar talking from his ass best Pakistani test fast bowler of the last decade rarely went above 130.

He lost his swing.Lost his speed.His decline was pretty rapid TBH.That performance exaggerated his potential a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    Anwar Ali is a domestic journeyman was a one trick pony hence never had a breakthrough season last I heard he was working on his batting to get in the side as an all rounder.

One again Manjrekar talking from his ass best Pakistani test fast bowler of the last decade rarely went above 130.
    Asif is an exception.He's not a typical Pakistan fast bowler in terms of his bowling style..Gul/Shoaib/Amir/Sami/WahabRana/Iftikhar/Tanvir etc all clocked above 130 comfortably.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    I made that comparison ages ago; don't steal it from me.
    I believe I made that comparison during his first international over. Don't steal the credit .
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Also, lol @ the use of the expression "better than KOB's knock".

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Wtf happened to Anwar Ali.

You can't put on a bowling display like he did in the under 19 2006 WC final and then disappear for 5 years. That is criminal!
    Jamshed Ahmed was better. Has he gotten any games recently, or is he still on the outside of FC cricket?

Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Jamshed Ahmed was better. Has he gotten any games recently, or is he still on the outside of FC cricket?
    met him at a function few weeks back I think he's done with cricket has a full time job and takes classes in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Yeah I know everyone liked Jamshed and said he had more promise, but Ali was cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    I believe I made that comparison during his first international over. Don't steal the credit .
    Tbf it's pretty rare that we don't both end up making the exact same cricket post anyway.
    ~ Cribbertarian ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09

Quote Originally Posted by John Singleton
    Recognition of Property Rights in material objects is the recognition of a manís right to exist; his right to pursue his own goals in his own manner at his own discretion with what is rightfully his to command. Just as the Right to Life is the right to the property of oneís own person, so the right to own material products is the right to sustain oneís life and to keep the results of oneís own efforts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information