• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is the indian team not commenting?

Guru#1

Cricket Spectator

(reference from cricinfo.com)

Why isn't indian team commenting? i mean all i see is just the pakistan team just commenting on how they will beat?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They have hardly said anything all competition, probably about trying to keep a lid on the pressure and hype. Can't blame the authorities really and do we really need to hear the same drivel all players spout from the Indian angle?

We can all predict what they'd say anyway.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
I think it is the right thing to do.........just shut and concentrate on the up coming match........meanwhile the Pakistan team is opening its mouth at every given opportunity

Guru#1

Cricket Spectator
if ind wins this match against pak then it will be the final for me!

I mean, a win against aussies and pakistan. Just a wow for me!

GO INDIA!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never good to internalise things IMO. Builds pressure up inside, not having an outlet.

Hope so anyway.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Like the Indian team's approach tbh. Less talk please from the Pakistani side. Or at least limit it to the Coach and Manager.

indiaholic

International Captain
It is just a ploy to keep Sehwag away from the media. If he had a go, he would have probably called the pakistan side ordinary and that would have been reason enough for them to play better.