• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is the indian team not commenting?

salman85

International Debutant
The Pakistan side hasn't been talking more than normal.It's normal media coverage.Nothing wrong with that.If anything,it probably gives out a good confident vibe.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
The Pakistan side hasn't been talking more than normal.It's normal media coverage.Nothing wrong with that.If anything,it probably gives out a good confident vibe.
dwta.............

the likes of Hafeez and Khatmal riding on the media bandwagon is not exactly what I would call normal.

slugger

State Vice-Captain
the most funniest thing that could come out of this world cup, which was set up to involve India in the final at all cost, would be the final contested between NZ and Pak, I have know idea how the indian media or the population would react but I sure as can tell you everyone else will be laughing, laughing and laughing. it would be a reminder to the ICC and India play the tourney on equal and fair terms as every other nation has had to.

slugger

State Vice-Captain
just check out indians travvel plans to start with. longest rest period between quarters and semi in world cup history is another.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
just check out indians travvel plans to start with. longest rest period between quarters and semi in world cup history is another.
BTW Pakistan has a longer rest period than Ind for the quarters and NZ will have a longer rest period for the finals if they stumble through.

turnstyle

State 12th Man
India MUST win at all costs. The tv rights should be up for negotiations soon so just imagine the big $$ all those Indian companies would shell out just from euphoria alone.

slugger

State Vice-Captain
old enough to vote..

so im dangerous.

nar seriously i didnt think my comment through... but it'll still be funny.

im sure everyone laughs when the all blacks dont make it to the finals as well, which does happen regulary i might add.

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Agree with that part. Reactions to Indian loss can be knee-jerk and hysterical. What would be funnier though is to see how non-Indian CWers cope with India's world cup win, if it happens.

slugger

State Vice-Captain
ill be happy for Sachin esp. if he plays a big role, he could do a richardson and get 4 run outs instead of something special with the bat.