Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pakistan Minister warns Pak cricketers not to indulge in match-fixing

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Ridiculous. For one, sounds like the bloke is hugely corrupt as it is. But more importantly, shouldn't a team already know they shouldn't be getting mixed up in match-fixing? I can't imagine a (hypothetical) Pakistani player thinking of getting involved in match-fixing, but then watching his TV, seeing this announcement and suddenly thinking "you know what, maybe this isn't the right thing to be doing."
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

International 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    I know squat about Pakistan politics, but it strikes one as a truly bizarre thing for a statesman to say to his national team before a semi-final against their closest rivals.

"Good luck, chaps. Do us proud." more usual, yes?
    Didn't you answer your own conundrum? No statesman would do such a thing...

International Debutant M0rphin3's Avatar
    Lol wac
    Proud Supporter of: Shakib Al Hasan, Kane Williamson, Adam Milne [/B]

This was completely ridiculous from Rehman malik, another low from zardaris rat, the worse part is i guess he hasnít really realised the mistake otherwise he would have publicly appologised to the team, and now he has issued another statement asking players to stay away from strangers. I am amazed how much time he has to issue these useless statements when the country is suffering from a crisis, the best thing he can do for all of us and the pakistani team is just shut his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by godofcricket View Post
    This was completely ridiculous from Rehman malik, another low from zardaris rat, the worse part is i guess he hasnít really realised the mistake otherwise he would have publicly appologised to the team, and now he has issued another statement asking players to stay away from strangers. I am amazed how much time he has to issue these useless statements when the country is suffering from a crisis, the best thing he can do for all of us and the pakistani team is just shut his mouth.
    awta
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information