Cricket Betting Site Betway

View Poll Results: Who will win this match?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sri Lanka

23 51.11%
  • New Zealand

22 48.89%
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official* Semi Final 1 - Sri Lanka vs New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    Lanka at a canter.

Now even the Indian fans should support us Pakistan in the semis the world cannot afford another India-SL game.

Tim Southee is extremely crucial to NZ hopes, IMO. Has to bowl a dream opening spell for NZ to have a chance. Pitch needs to be one where can do that obv.
    Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? Ė Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

Not happening again, NZ aren't winning the SF. Not many teams beat Sri Lanka in SriLanka, they just showed it today and I am not sure If NZ has enough batting to counter Malinga, Murali and Mendia.

SL very easily walk into the finals.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Howe_zat's Avatar
    Nah, no chance NZ are geting rolled after that win against South Africa. It will have done their confidence wonders to show how sheer discipline and a couple of magic moments can turn it for you. They're not going anywhere without a fight.
    Join the CW Commentary Discord - https://discord.gg/2cYpfrf

NZ couldn't play SL spinners in Mumbai, how are they going to play them in Colombo ? As for NZ/SA, with all due respect to NZ team, most would tell you that SA lost the match rather than NZ winning it.

something extra special needed from Vettori for NZ. what a story that would be if he does what kapil dev did.

vcs
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend vcs's Avatar
    NZ will need a tactical masterstroke or two to give themselves a chance in this match, one feels. Can't think of one at the moment. They will just have to hope they can get past two of Dilshan, Mahela and Sanga without too much damage, and then work on the rest of the middle + lower order, who haven't had much batting time so far in this competition.

The NZ pace attack the key..........the SL won't have any trouble from the NZ spinners I think and that too in their own backyard
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

vcs
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend vcs's Avatar
    SL have won the last 4 WC meetings between the two countries.

International Coach Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Really want NZ to win with Southee getting a five-fer so that we can get revenge in the final. But I think Sri Lanka will win

International Debutant Dissector's Avatar
    Personally I don't think lightning will strike twice so I expect NZ to lose quite easily just like their last couple of World Cup semi-finals. Their best chance of an upset is probably along the lines of their quarter final: put up a barely competitive score, bowl tight and hope that the pressure of a knock-out game gets to the other side. Since the Lankans lack depth in their batting it could happen but I don't think it's likely.

Quote Originally Posted by 8ankitj View Post
    Sri Lanka couldn't have asked for a better draw. Both QF and SF against lesser fancied teams and both on the same home ground. Should walk away with this one too. NZ capable of putting in gritty performance but they will have to play at at least 200% potential to win this one.
    for some reason our team has to get Jayawardene out twice. to begin with.

NZ will do this weve got nothing to lose, the pressure is on SL.

Yeah, NZ has no chance.
    0%
    Zero
    Zilch
    Nada

Never going to happen.

Some people never learn.

Loving everyone giving NZ little to no chance of winning this. So awesome.

I'm also glad we lost that last group game to Sri Lanka. It's in the bag, Sri Lanka! Just keep telling yourself that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissector View Post
    Personally I don't think lightning will strike twice so I expect NZ to lose quite easily just like their last couple of World Cup semi-finals. Their best chance of an upset is probably along the lines of their quarter final: put up a barely competitive score, bowl tight and hope that the pressure of a knock-out game gets to the other side. Since the Lankans lack depth in their batting it could happen but I don't think it's likely.
    Kiwis are going to meet with the same fate as Pommies . They're going to be led like lambs to the slaughter.on tuesday and will go back home . They' be happy having gotten this far and simply lack the killer instinct to get into the final

Very weak bowling with no chris martin , Kyle mills. and I doubt they would even take the gamble of playing well the old strike bowler Tuffey for the next game. and They dont have any matchwinners like Shane Bond to trouble Sri Lanka .Also Vettori isnt 100. Nathan Mcullum is nothing exceptional

Kiws are also the chokers like Proteas and this would be 6th Would semi final loss. Period.

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information