• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Share Ride/Car from Delhi - Mohali

Jayanta_S

Cricket Spectator
Hello Everybody,

I am planning to travel from Delhi to Mohali on March 30 and returning the same day. I am looking for others who also want to do the same. We can hire a taxi and share the cost, or I you are driving I can pay for your petrol.

Reply to this post and I will get back to you.

Best,

Jayanta

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
If you can pay for my plane ticket from Toronto to Delhi, and provide accomodation, I'll drive you to Mohali. But only if you pay for gas.

:p

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Poor Jayanta, not only will he have to shell out for a plane ticket, accommodation and petrol for turby, but he will also have to drive all the way back after watching India lose the match. :laugh:

Btw, may I suggest three other companions for this road trip - IndiaLose, Dhoni_Fan and maybe a doctor (a psychiatrist will do). :laugh: