• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Very balanced article from Dilshan

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL, that article reeks of arrogance. Reminds me why I'm not exactly a fan of Dilshan.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Not sure if your serious Dhoni Fan? That is a terrible article by Dilshan and displays no balance at all. For every slight bit of praise he gives England he provides a counter argument as to why Sri Lanka will overcome this.

Dilshan is well within his rights to talk his own team up, but to call it a balanced article is BS. It is simply a biased article that actually presents no interesting insights at all.

flibbertyjibber

To be fair to Dilshan he can hardly come out saying they are scared of Swann and that Trott and Strauss will bat England to victory can he?

Uppercut

I like his bullishness. Usually when a player writes articles like these they're unspeakably dour.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can't see the article as I can't see Dhoni Fan's post. That has made this thread quite amusing :D

I assume Dilshan has written an article worthy of the goatee he currently fashions.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Didn't think it was particularly balanced or insightful but you can't blame him. He's not a writer and it's only right for him to back his own team. Doesn't deserve its own thread tbh.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Doesn't deserve its own thread tbh.
Agreed. The intent of the thread was clear though. Posting the article is one thing. Posting it, highlighting the 'England lost to teh minnowz lulz' part and then specifically calling it insightful when the minnow-statement can no way be construed as insightful even by people who don't mind it - is just baiting.