• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

smash84

The Tiger King
That's where I saw it.

And, on a serious note, I believe Teja has got it right this time. I also believe it is high time someone added some much needed spice to this thread. Not youtube-esque crap of course, but friendly banter. Posters from both sides have been too diplomatic and too nice in this thread. Looks like I'll have to start off proceedings.

A question for Pakistani fans - should I make an Afridi/Akhtar tribute youtube video now, or would it be better to wait for their ODI careers to end on March 30?

Let the battle begin!

***logs off*** :ph34r:
haha...........

Do you want Sachin's nose broken by Akhtar or Sehwag's :p.......

but yeah the fans have been too nice so far........let the banter begin :ph34r:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's where I saw it.

And, on a serious note, I believe Teja has got it right this time. I also believe it is high time someone added some much needed spice to this thread. Not youtube-esque crap of course, but friendly banter. Posters from both sides have been too diplomatic and too nice in this thread. Looks like I'll have to start off proceedings.

A question for Pakistani fans - should I make an Afridi/Akhtar tribute youtube video now, or would it be better to wait for their ODI careers to end on March 30?

Let the battle begin!

Appreciate your sentiment, but Afridi is just 31 (in Pakistan age :ph34r:). Surely has another WC left in him.

smash84

The Tiger King
That's where I saw it.

Let the battle begin!

In response to your question I will ask you to wait until 2nd April so that you can give pictures of Afridi lifting the cup in your tribute video :p

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha...........

but yeah the fans have been too nice so far........let the banter begin :ph34r:
Wouldn't want to see Sehwag attempting to break Sachin's nose with his own nose.. :ph34r:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Appreciate your sentiment, but Afridi is just 31 (in Pakistan age :ph34r:). Surely has another WC left in him.
I'm 15 in Afridi years. They're like dog years, only instead of a set formula like "multiply by 7", it's whatever you reckon you can get away with.

Blaze 18

Banned
Will he be able to aim from the dressing room?

No Kenya/Canda in the next World Cup, no incentive for him to play. :ph34r:

In response to your question I will ask you to wait until 2nd April so that you can give pictures of Afridi lifting the cup in your tribute video :p
What cup is this?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Trying hard to get out of watching this game with family and cousins. While they're usually pretty good to watch with, Against Pakistan, some of my cousins/uncles lose their cool and make stupid generalizing derogatory statements. I mean they're perfectly nice people otherwise but **** me dead, some stone age attitudes.

smash84

The Tiger King
Trying hard to get out of watching this game with family and cousins. While they're usually pretty good to watch with, Against Pakistan, some of my cousins/uncles lose their cool and make stupid generalizing derogatory statements. I mean they're perfectly nice people otherwise but **** me dead, some stone age attitudes.
I thought watching matches with such people was more entertaining?

Teja.

Global Moderator
I thought watching matches with such people was more entertaining?
Nah, not at all. Call it to be match-fixing every-time a couple wickets fall at the same time, Consider the game to be some sort of patriotic war et al. Extremely annoying.

angad

U19 12th Man
Ticket prices are going through the roof, $4500 VIP ticket, $300 Student block, $1000 Chair block.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
It's ok. They are not cozying up with Pak fans on internet. It's perfectly normal to treat an Ind-Pak match as a border war :p

Bouncer

State Regular
Question for ONLY Indian fans.

Who would you ruthar NOT face in Mohali, Akhter or Wahab?

Give your reason