• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

salman85

International Debutant
According to the bookie reports in Pakistan the two finalists will be Pakistan and England,with England winning the cup.

FML if that happens.

Howe_zat

Audio File
According to the bookie reports in Pakistan the two finalists will be Pakistan and England,with England winning the cup.

FML if that happens.
Prepared to ignore any bookie dodgification to make that happen. Do it boys.

In seriousness, an England - Pakistan final would be all forms of awesome for me.

salman85

International Debutant
I would love a Pakistan and England final.Provided that Pakistan wins.

There is no way in hell that i would live through a loss to any of India or England..

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
That would be awsome but First, It is India vs Pakistan. That is what matters most.
To reach Finals, Pakistani team has to do what they have failed to do before.
And no reason why they shouldn't turn that record around. Wonderful bowling line up. Only worry could be the batting if they are chasing. But they have always stepped up against India. Would be a cracker. :)

smash84

The Tiger King
To reach Finals, Pakistani team has to do what they have failed to do before.
This. So This.

I find it difficult to imagine but even in 1992 WC Pakistan lost to India even though Imran had returned and Imran led the side fantastically well.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've never looked forward to an ODI anywhere near as much as I'm looking forward to this one. ****ing hell, the atmosphere is going to be incomparable to anything else, ever. Just to hype it up even more: only counting the games against test sides this WC, Pakistan's spinners average 21 against opposition batsmen and India's batsmen average 74 against opposition spinners.

This is definitely the best time to be a cricketing neutral.

smash84

The Tiger King
I've never looked forward to an ODI anywhere near as much as I'm looking forward to this one. ****ing hell, the atmosphere is going to be incomparable to anything else, ever. Just to hype it up even more: only counting the games against test sides this WC, Pakistan's spinners average 21 against opposition batsmen and India's batsmen average 74 against opposition spinners.

wow.............that is an awesome stat from both sides tbh...........

cricpk

U19 12th Man
Singh invites PM, President to watch semi-final

NEW DELHI: Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Friday invited Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani and President Asif Ali Zardari to watch semi-final match between Pakistan and India in Mohali, Geo News reported quoting Indian media.

According to the Indian TV channel, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will witness the semi-final match to be played at Punjab Cricket Association ground in Mohali.

"I propose to be at Mohali to watch the World Cup semi-final match between India and Pakistan to be held on 30th March," Dr Singh said in a letter to President Zardari.

"There is huge excitement over the match and we are all looking forward to a great game of cricket that will be a victory for sport. It gives me great pleasure to invite you to visit Mohali and join me and the millions of fans from our two countries to watch the match," he said.

Dr Singh wrote a similar letter to Mr Gilani, inviting him and his wife to join him at Mohali.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!

This is painfully true. :(

cricpk

U19 12th Man

And the worst time to be a Pakistani/India Fan :( (It changes for one team after the match)

slowfinger

International Debutant
We aren't gonna allow the Pakistanis to come home if we don't kick their asses in! COME ON PAKISTAN! Tendy should have hit his 100 last game... can't help but feel one coming in this match. I am counting on it to go down to the wire. Will Akhtar play? It would be harsh if he doesn't, considering it's his potential last game in international cricket.

Blaze 18

Banned
I was very nervous before the Australia game. Not any more. If we can beat the world's best side in a knockout game, then we can beat any team in the world. Screw all the anti-jinxing nonsense. This is India vs Pakistan, not Kenya vs Canada. Bring it on Pakistan. Just bring it!

smash84

The Tiger King
I was very nervous before the Australia game. Not any more. If we can beat the world's best side in a knockout game, then we can beat any team in the world. Screw all the anti-jinxing nonsense. This is India vs Pakistan, not Kenya vs Canada. Bring it on Pakistan. Just bring it!
haha.....I like this

Cruxdude

International Debutant
I am getting all nervous and excited for this game. We really need to take Munaf off the team and give Nehra/Sreesanth a go again. Munaf is total deadweight. His grin really gets on my nerves.

R_D

International Debutant
I am getting all nervous and excited for this game. We really need to take Munaf off the team and give Nehra/Sreesanth a go again. Munaf is total deadweight. His grin really gets on my nerves.
Yeah he Grins after he ****s up in the field and after being hit for a four... Just very annoying. I would prefer Nehra over Sreesanth... Who is likely to have a mental breakdown.
So excited for this match... Wednesday just can't come early enough.

I'm expecting Sachin to ton up here.....