• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If nothing else, Pakistan are making Munaf look like a decent bowler

That's some achievement

Gut feeling is that they are heading for an inglorious total

Borges

International Regular
Watching this match is so nerve racking
Watching this match, I get the strong feeling that two unworthy teams that deserved to be eliminated in the qualifying rounds have somehow reached the semis.

If it was terrible cricket earlier, that Hafeez dismissal was the last straw - how poor can the cricket played in a WC semifinal get?

social

Watching this match is so nerve racking
Yesterday I sat in a bar with a really nice SL guy and for most of the match, we were the only people there

Today, Dubai is really quiet as most of the workers are glued to the match

The support for Tendy is absolutely manic so I hate to think what it's like in India

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Watching this match, I get the strong feeling that two unworthy teams that deserved to be eliminated in the qualifying rounds have somehow reached the semis.

If it was terrible cricket earlier, that Hafeez dismissal was the last straw - how poor can the cricket played in a WC semifinal get?
At least both teams have been poor, which keeps the match level.

Fusion

Global Moderator

8-) What does it say about the other teams if such unworthy teams beat them?

social

India and Pakistan definitely deserve to be there, it's just a low quality WC

Doesnt mean it's not exciting

Borges

International Regular
The difference in the quality of spinners in the two sides is stark. Harbhajan-Yuvraj is to Ajmal-Afridi as chalk is to cheese.

duffer

Need two quick wickets at some point like Wahab got for Pakistan. These little partnerships will accumulate at the end. Need a bunch somewhere.

duffer

They sold around 2,000 tickets to Pakistanis and the officials said that they would group them together. They could have at least showed Mr Pakistan and Chacha cricket.
They showed them whenever Pakistan took a wicket. Do you need picture in picture of them to make you happy?

Borges

International Regular
Need two quick wickets at some point like Wahab got for Pakistan. These little partnerships will accumulate at the end. Need a bunch somewhere.
I think Dhoni is quite aware of that, bringing back Zaheer with a slip in place.