• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

angad

U19 12th Man
Yuvraj went from this;

Impressive transformation in 3 weeks.:thumbup1:
That was ugly to watch. Sri Lankan crowds used to be very gracious for the most part, and generous, nowadays lack knowledgeable supporters.

Yuvraj has scored 8000+ ODI runs @ averagee of 38, Strike rate 88!

smash84

The Tiger King
Pakistan are the more talented and balanced team than India even now, IMO.
Actually the worry for Pakistan is two fold.

Firstly their own batting. It is quite bad.

Secondly so far Pakistan has been playing on spin friendly tracks and not complete belters so their bowling was doing well. Indians are BY FAR the best players of spin in the world and no spin attack has challenged them as yet. I get the feeling that our spin attack will get neutralized in this game.

angad

U19 12th Man
Riaz is better fielder and adds depth to batting. Playing Shoaib is very risky.

India may consider Ashish Nehra, Indian lefty pace bowlers always troubled Pakistan batting. RP Singh and Irfan have decent record.

smash84

The Tiger King

India may consider Ashish Nehra, Indian lefty pace bowlers always troubled Pakistan batting. RP Singh and Irfan have decent record.
true that. Irfan Pathan used to trouble Pakistan a lot.

R_D

International Debutant

I was thinking that as well... Should India play Nehra.... Munaf Patel has been useless and doesn't even look threatening at all. Nehra can give a lot of runs away quickly but when he gets it right ... He at least looks like he can take some wickets.

aunali

Cricket Spectator
sachin will be out on zero......... now allthe indians can't do any thing Pakistan will win the worldcup

Xuhaib

International Coach
Great post to start your cricket web career..Cheers!!!
hope to see some needle between Pakistan and Indian posters for this game don't want it to disintegrate to trollish levals but little bit of banter shall be fun.

godofcricket

State 12th Man
Saying the obvious but I dont think it will be an easy game for both the sides, people who think Pakistan will lose if they are chasing anything over 250 are completely wrong. I am predicting a fluent batting innings from Pakistan in this match. From my point of view the match might depend on the opening partnership of India, if Pakistan allows a South Africa (which I don’t think will happen) then India will most likely win, but if they can get one of the two openers quickly (inside 8-10 overs) then Pakistan will have a big advantage. My prediction: Pakistan will win :)

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
This one is tight. Really hard to predict. Think both teams are equally matched. Both had their ups and downs in this tournament. One is strong in batting and the other in bowling. Both can be piss poor in the field. Nothing to choose between them. The team which holds their nerves on the day will survive to the WC final.

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
hope to see some needle between Pakistan and Indian posters for this game don't want it to disintegrate to trollish levals but little bit of banter shall be fun.
Don't see it going towards the troll levels. Most of the posters are quite good from both sides here. :)

turnstyle

State 12th Man
The reality now is it's Pakistan's cup to lose. You feel the only real challenger in the way is South Africa, but there's something about this Pakistan side.

cricpk

U19 12th Man
Any ideas what the bookies are saying in India.

I watched last night's match with an Indian friend of mine who reckoned the qf between Pakistan and WI definitely stunk e.g. large amounts of cash bet on Pak winning by 21st over BEFORE the game
here in Pakistan too Bookies were saying Australia will be beaten by 5 wickets.
Yuvraj to be the match winner.
Ball was going to hit Brett lee's eyes :P
Its just stupidity nothing else dear.